The time is 16.24

my friend hannah is the best thing since sliced bread. at this current moment she is painting my nails. exam results. hmm? do you really want to know? E in Media, D in Art, C in performing arts and C in Theatre. i was kinda disappointed with the C's. Even know i shouldn't be but hey ho.
its my birthday on Sunday. :) Going out for a meal tonight with the lovely friends. stupid English weather means having to postpone the party until further notice. Gah.
i found out today, in center parcs you have to cycle everywhere!! that's not a holiday. I'm gonna come home anorexic with a painful bum bum. ha. cant wait to see my mum on a bike. (y).
well i guess i must go only have an hour and a half to get ready. oops.
Peace.
x

posted under |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments