oh dear.

i went to adult gym last night. that was my second time back in about three months. and corr does it still hurt. :( its been... six months since I've been off crutches and yet my ankle is still swollen and a little bruised this morning. i do miss it loads though. just being able to say "I'm a gymnast", or "i can do that" when i see it on TV. hmm.
I've decided I'm going to take up a new sport. Me and hazel think diving. :). The only thing we're not looking forward to is having to wear swimming costumes. but i suppose whats the difference to leotards eh?
I'm doing homework. well I'm not right this second. I'm having a little break. :) wahey. Thorpe park tomorrow. I'm so excited. i was a deprived child you see and i haven't been since i was about 6. so woop. didn't get out of bed until two this after noon. wow. its four o'clock. i didn't realise that. time flys. when your doing. erm. nothing. i wasn't actually asleep until two. i was watching films and the OC. i do love them.
better get back to the old homework.
Peace.
x

posted under |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments