The time is 14.35

a very lazy start to the day that was, got up at half twelve and after a couple of hours of farting around i am finally washed and dressed and ready to go.
my AS results come out tomorrow. okay now i think i am scared. I've decided I'm going to take singing lessons. :) i don't want to live in england any more, the weathers just too horrible. i think Australia or New York... hmm actually i don't think id like to live in NY it seems too busy. Ah we shall find that out when i go in November. (y)
I'm going to centre parcs soon. wahey. i mean if your gonna go on holiday might as well make it an awesome place like that. Wow. sense the sarcasm. well i think it will be okay. Mini PGL style. and I'm not on my own. my jolly good friend Jazz is coming with me.
Olympics. Team GB now have 7 gold medals. i don't know why i wrote that. i just heard it on the tv. ha. we really aren't a good country when it comes to sport. i mean the British gymnasts. we couldn't even qualify for the team finals. haa. ah well. I'm sure Beth will do us proud on Monday.
well I'm off to find the end of the rainbow now.
Peace.
x

posted under |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments