I have nothing better to do...

I have nothing better to do in the remaining hours of my 17th birthday than to sit at my computer and write to cyber land. I just returned from the cinema after viewing batman for the second time. its taken me about a month to pluck up the courage to go and see it, due to the fact it is filled with my number one hate, clowns. but i put on a brave face and i actually quite enjoyed it. looking through the jokers make-up and realising it was only Heath Ledger it wasn't as scary. his whole performance was incredible, the biggest shame that he died because he will most defiantly get an Oscar for that bad boy. oo and i saw at the cinema that there's a new film with Leo DiCaprio in, i will most certainly be going to see that.
I'm going to get my ear pierced tomorrow, not the normal ear place and not at the top either. the space in between. totally sounds weird but it looks super cool.
My obsession with Bridget Jones's diary continues and in fact i think i may start writing one. Or i might just carry on with this seeing as no one really reads it so who cares if i write my deepest thoughts and feeling right?
I've decided I'm moving on with him. If you know me you will know who. if you don't then you're best not knowing. He's no good and he just makes me unhappy. (sometimes) i say all this now. Wait until we go back to sixth form then it will be a completely new story.
Meh.
Peace.
x

posted under |

1 comment:

DK said...

Ahaha no one shall read this apart from me! Piercing sounds coolio.

Yep yep just wait until we're back at school Marsh....if that is your name! Hah. x

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments