Happy birthday to me.

hmm another birthday. another year older. what can i do differently this year? oh. i can drive baby. woop. its kinda scary when you think about it. me on the roads. me driving, risking peoples safety. woah. i have warned you all.
I'm having a pretty boring day i must say, my cakes sitting on the table but I'm not aloud to eat it before dinner. gayness. I'm trying to organise a trip to the cinema for this fine Sunday evening. i love it when my friends have no money. :) oh i am too sarcastic for my liking.
didn't do too bad on the present front mind, i got £210, 10 driving lessons, provisional, plimsolls, dvds, top, money box . errrm key ring and £30 topshop voucher. nice little pile of things there if i do say so myself.
i want to go shopping in Brighton tomorrow. :) who's game?
any way i must dash. i think dinner is ready.
Peace.
x

posted under |

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you dot com!

Gutted about the cake! lol.

xx

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments