illness.

bank holidays sure do mess your head up. i keep thinking its a day behind what it actually is. ergh. i don't feel well. :(. i have the worst cold ever and my throat actually feels like its on fire. not a pleasant feeling i must say.
oo my glasses have arrived. I'm going to pick them up after chiropractor tonight. I'm so excited. sad? yes i know. but at least i will be able to see what I'm writing eh. ;)
Friday. that's tomorrow. a road tip to Brighton i think is in order. the sea side capital. is that what it is? hmm. i was thinking. if you live in Brighton... which is a holiday town or city or what ever its called. you wouldn't need to take a holiday because your already living in one. (y) yeah. that's how my mind works.
so that's my plans for Friday. Saturday... hmm? I'm open. any offers?
and then Sunday i must be doing my packing because as of Monday i am off to center parcs. wow. i can hardly contain my excitement. noo. I'm totally kidding. i am looking forward to it. lets just hope I'm feeling better by then. and i think i may need to take out some insurance considering we are doing crazy ass things. like being put inside a ball. and thrown on to a lake.. yeah. I'm quite looking forward to that one.
considering its now quarter past 4 I'm thinking about getting dressed.
Peace.
x

posted under |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments