The summer is finally over.

Ive come to the conclusion that we have had our summer back in about May. i think the seasons need to be changed. its a load of crap. since when is it meant to rain in august? meh.
i got my ear pierced again today, the top bit, but kinda lower down. :) oh my god. did it hurt. and it bled so much too. like all over my new Batman top as well. :( Ah well. Beauty is pain right?
i got all my stationary for school today. wahey. i love stationary shopping. but now i just want to use it. Oh. Pink prit stick. how totally incredible is that. lol. yes i brought 4 of them. I'm going with a pink theme, pink glue, pink folder and a pink pad. :) niceee eh. all this talk about school brings me back to a recent post where i stated i didn't want to go back. i take that back. i was in a super bad mood and i think i just needed to write it all down to try and get it off my chest.
i certainly don't hate anyone, and bitching. well what do you expect. everyone does it. i can't say i don't because that would be a lie. but i do really want to just go to drama school. but yeah. to any one who i upset or what ever. i do apologise.
corr I'd be no good in the army. i hate conflict. id try and make peace with everyone and probably end up getting myself killed in the process. :(
oh dear. the ear is bleeding again.
Peace.
x

posted under |

1 comment:

DK said...

Blaaaaaaap wasgwaan. Do you even read these comments foool.
Pink glue sounds awesomme but they should do it in lime green. Or one thqats liek a glowstick and just glows. now that would be cool.
and im the only person that comments on these. Yay for geekness?

Pollops. x

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments