Jolly Ol' England.

Ahh so holiday is over! Tunisia! What a country. It was soooo freaking hot. And what i didn't know was. Its in Africa. So wow. I've been to Africa now. Check that off my list of places. It was such a good holiday though. So relaxed, alcohol, the sun, new people, being with one of my best friends. But i am kinda glad to be home. You miss your home comforts dont you. Like your own bed, own toilet (weird), i missed the rest of my friends and nandos! ahh how i missed thee!

Going for an interview in a minute. I just have time to update the old blogger before i go. Its at Virgin active again. The job i didn't get a couple of months ago. They rang me this morning and said they have a lifeguard position available. So wahey hopefully i will no longer be a unemployed bum!

I'm really hoping this summer is good. My birthday is in a month and... three days. Canny wait! i need to start planning. I'm thinking hitting the clubs in Brighton! its the way forward eh. :).

OH one more thing. As of yesterday Nicolle is now a vegetarian! :).

Peace.
x

posted under |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments