Back to the working world.

So time for an update... Today is Friday. Okay.


Started work on Wednesday. Half two till eleven. Ahhh. Its wicked. I mean don't get me wrong i like it. But its soo different from my last lifeguard job. Like i dont just have to sit there and watch the pool. I have to do all sorts of like science experiments. Okay not really. But i have to test the PH and the chlorine in the water. I don't even know what PH means!! haha. So yeah i think on my first shift on my own... Im screwwwed! :). But got another training one on.. Monday. And early. 6 in the god damn morning!! Any one feel sorry for me??


Sooo going to Elstree Studios again today. Watching the good old Big Brother eviction.. Although tonight isn't an eviction because that knob Kennith walked the other day. So BB has *quote* "something up his sleeve!" meh. Hoping its exciting. :). But even if its not i get to see Davina. Woop. :].


Oooo got tickets to go and see Daniel Merriweather today! Cannot effing wait. I think i actually love him a bit. And the tickets were only £13.50! that's like daylight robbery... On my behalf.. Or theres i dont really get what I'm trying to say. But hell its cheap! :).


Ahhh another person i am in love with... Ron Weasley. Okay. I'm not going crazy right has anyone else noticed how hot he's got. (Rupert) if we're on first name terms... In fact i think a picture is needed here! :)
See what i mean though!! Fwar! Thats one ginger i certainly would! :)
Peace.
X

posted under |

2 comments:

hayley. said...

omshizzle rupert grint is a SEXPOT

;D


xxxxx

crystal :] said...

Rupert Grint: Agreed.

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments