Fallen Deep.

Wow so adding a picture to the top of my blog makes it look oh so more attractive. ;) If only more people actually read it. I would love to become one of those millionaire people who just write about themselves and people are actually interested... Yet again i think that is called being a celebrity.. Gah.

So err. Yeah judging my the title.. things on my mind? Not really sort of. I don't really know. Its the same situation i've found myself in for the past 17 years.. i know that's my whole life. But I'm one confused kid. Naa everything is actually pretty sweet at the moment. Friends are wicked. People are happy. I'm tanned and have an awesome summer to look forward too. Just got a job as a lifeguard at Virgin Active. So roll on the cash flow! Ahh. I'm super excited about being able to get a cinema card. Sad right. But just think how much money it will save me! :)

My sisters keeper. Saddest film? Hmm im not really sure if it beats Marley and Me. But it is one tear jerker i must admit. It really does put everything into perspective and makes you remember a lot of things that.. maybe you don't want to remember. But then again it does make you thankful for the friends and family you have around you. :). Then the Hangover haaa. That just makes you want to get completely fucked in Vegas. Who's game? waheyy.

Meeting my new manager tomorrow ;) should be exciting. Then we will find out when i start. Hurrah! Bed time me thinks. (Y)

Peace.
X

posted under |

1 comment:

hayley. said...

i really enjoy your blogs :)
v. interesting.

hayley
xxxx

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments