AHH!

Okay six girls... Four night in a caravan shouldn't be that hard to organise right? WRONG! there are sooo many choices.. Do we want Butlins, Pontins, Haven or some unknown places like church farm (although if your giving me points for technicality that is a Haven). But they are all so freaking expensive. So i start to look at one in Selsea.. near the dearest granddad... But then people will moan there is nothing to do? So do we shed out nearly enough for a week in Zante to go to Butlins for four night just so we might catch a glimpse of George Sampson in the evening entertainment? Or do we go for the cheap option take alot of alcohol and make our own entertainment?

Any one who has an easy option or a solution to this problem. Your words would be very helpful. :)

I had my last cervical cancer jab today. Was splendid... Although now i have a dead arm. And whilst i was there i got offered a home chlamydia test! Wow. What you can do at home these days is amazing. :).

Hopefully.. Am going to see the new Harry Potter film today. After about a week of waiting! I can't wait to see Ron and his grown up sexy gingerness! Wrong? Meh he's hot right? And another thing that's going well.. I've officially been a vegetarian for a week now. I'm proud of myself.. Its not actually that hard.. although my mum did make me some fish last night.. (baring in mind i HATE fish) and i was nearly sick! Woo.

Peace.
x

posted under |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments