The adventures of Diet Coke.

Your meant to put a title on your blogs right? So why not make up a complete and utter random one to catch the attention of all those online Bloggers out there.

So.. Yesterday. Wow that was pretty awesome. Okay. Got tickets to go and watch BBLB in London. It was so amazingly amazing. All started on the train journey up there. Kings Cross station who do we bump into (not literally) none other than the HOTT Freddie from skins! OH EM GEE. He is just one pure sexy person. And i was standing so close to him. Like super close i could have licked him... But i may have got arrested for that. He was chatting away on his mobile telephone though so we didn't ask him for a picture! Dammit!

At the BBLB studio's was mucho fun too. We got talking to a group of lads from London. And in all honesty. If i was to bump into them on a street i would be scared! But they were actually so nice. Which taught me you should never judge. :). Well we couldn't take any photos inside the studio. But we met the once again very sexy George Lamb. Fwarr! He was nice. :). And some dude from The Office. But i didnt really know who he was. haha. If you watch yesterdays BBLB on replay... Im the one in the Coral Lepard Print top. Wahey. Famous much. ;)

Peace.
x

posted under |

1 comment:

hayley. said...

ooooh wow that is so awesome!! freddie from skins dude!! oooh baby ;D

aha.

and im loving the random title, tehe.

btw, this is my new blog, hayley.
i cant get into my old one so all my new stuff is on here :)


xx

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
Blonde again, and i get easily confused. I love to act. Little things ammuse me like seeing people fall over. :) I love to write about randomness and hope to write my own book one day. I just need to figure out what events to write it about. :)

Followers


Recent Comments