The year has been 2010

Ahh Merry Boxing Day one and all. :) I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas. I've just got back from my Uncle and Aunties for the old Boxing Day cold meat fiasco. It wasn't too bad really. It could have been worse. lol.

I decided. I'm trying to name my top ten moments of 2010. Just to do something a bit more interesting. But i highly doubt i'll be able to pick just ten. I think this years been pretty sweet too be honest. So here goes. (Also there not going to be in order because that would be too tricky).

1. College. Yes that was actually a highlight of the year. I met some amazing people. Did some amazing shows, taught back at my old school, performed at a Christmas concert DRUNK!! haha. Oh god. So much good stuff happened. I suppose this brings us onto number two which would have to be...

2. Parties!! College parties at Marks. Wahey. They were always. Erm Interesting ;) haha. Then other parties with the normal friends, as well as nights out in Brighton, Crawley town, Timmy's 21st in Southampton ahh its been a good one for drunken antics. :)

3. Tunisia!! Ahh That was such a good holiday! :) Met some amazing people. Some of which i've already met before. lol. It was just two weeks of chilling in the sun, drinking, having a laugh. Having a midget entertainer. WOW. That was good.

Okay okay... I need to go now. So i'll finish the rest of my top ten like tomorrow. haha. Fail.
Peace.
X

posted under |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments