Decemebr 2010

How on earth is it already nearly Christmas 2010? Where has this year gone?? Seriously soooo much has happened this year. Lets have a look back shall we.

College. What a good time that was. New people, new experiences, new adventure. But even that seemed to fly by. I mean i was there till July. We did numerous performances and assessments but looking back it seemed like it was over in a week. Ah shucks. I miss it. Kind of. I miss some of the people!! DEFFO do not miss my hair. Who actually let me have SHORT black hair. You horrible horrible people.

Tunisia 2010 came next. Ahh that was a super awesome holiday. Met some amazing people. And re-discovered some one i haven't seen in ages and randomly met again. Small world eh.

Work at Vrigin Active came to an end... Happy days about that. It was a good job, once again for the people. But i definitely never want to be a Lifeguard again in my life. Unless its on Bondi beach. And that would purely be to hang out with the hot lifeguards there. But yes one door closes another one opens. Back to gymnastics. Which was inevitable it was going to happen. I'm glad i had the time off, it made me realise how much i missed it.

Camp America application. (which i still haven't been placed) but i'm going to a fair in Jan so hopefully i'll know by then...

A year of old's, new's, bad, good, exciting, boredum, hyperness, drunkess, hangovers, friendship, i would like to say romance but hmm, family, good health (apart from the swine flu situation), numerous hairstyles, 19th birthday, wii fit, re-discovering and general merriment.

Good year me thinks. Here's to the next.
Peace.
x

posted under |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments