sleep deprived.

Bonjourno


I can't believe i haven't updated since freaking boxing day!! So much has been going on since then. I really don't have time to finish the top ten moments of 2010! So lets just say it was a blast. Some shit times. Some amazing times. So that being said. We'll move on. :)


So. Camp America Hell. This needs updating. I got placed in January. I am going to French Woods Festival of Performing Arts which is in Hancock, New York. AHH. (excuse me while i die with excitement). Three whole months in New York. Its about two hours from the City, so it means i can go there for wee little day trips on my day off. I fly out on the 2nd of June. Which works out 94 day from now. 13 weeks to be exact. Not that i'm counting down or anything.


Got my Visa appointment on the 8th March. So thats in two weeks. And i'm telling you. The online Visa form. ARGHHHH. I've never wanted to punch my laptop so much in my life. So many times did it "Time out". Ridic. But hey. I got all that filled in. I just need to print everything off and make sure i'm prepared. The worst thing is you can't take anything electrical into the embassy. So no phone or ipod on the train. Sad times indeed.


On a less Camp note, i'm well and truely back at gym now. Which is all going well. Its strange how much i like coaching again. Its almost as if i never left it. :) I'm glad i'm back. I have missed the drama at that place. I start my new job tomorrow. New job i hear you ask? You are now looking at a Glee Club teacher. HA. Hell yeahhhh. I'm teaching kids from reception to year six, i've got three different clubs. Only for six weeks, but £15 an hour. I'm not complaining.


DEFINATLEY need some sleep now. staying up till 4am watching Lost is never a good move.


I hope all is well in the part of the world your reading from


Peace

posted under |

1 comment:

Maneyacts said...

I just stumbled accross your blog. You're going to have a great time at camp. I worked there for 7 years. I'll bookmark your blog and try to keep up with what you're up to if that's ok.

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
Blonde again, and i get easily confused. I love to act. Little things ammuse me like seeing people fall over. :) I love to write about randomness and hope to write my own book one day. I just need to figure out what events to write it about. :)

Followers


Recent Comments