New Layout :)

Eeek, so i'm moving up in the Blogging world. I've finally changed my layout using a HTML code. Wow how cool am i. So here it is. What do you think? Comments please.

I had a driving lessons today, apparently i'm not going to need any more than eight if i pass my theory test next Friday. Scared much? I can't believe i actually am good at driving. I had put it off for so long because i thought i'd be too stupid to understand it all. Silly me eh. Maybe i am good at something.

I applied for a different job yesterday. Well i didn't exactly apply for it, i sent off for information about Entertainers abroad. You know like the people that put on all the shows in the evenings that make you cringe. Yep that's going to be me. How exciting. But saying that i don't know if they think i'm slightly up my own arse because i sent my acting CV along side it? But they did ask to show previous experience in that area? So i dunno. Hmm.

Last night i was rather bored, and started to doodle... I ended up with this picture. Which i thought was rather pretty so i stuck it on my drawing wall in my bedroom. :) I'm going to try and draw more, and upload more photography and drawings onto here. Maybe that can be my "thing" lol.

Its pretty isn't it :).

Ergh i really hate the fact that my dad moans about EVERYTHING. Like i paid for my own driving lessons today, and i just told my mum i don't have any money left. And he just goes "i gave you forty pound" Yes dad thats for my train tickets for college you tit. I still don't have any money. DUHH.

Ooo i smell dinner. Must dash.

Peace.
x

posted under |

1 comment:

hayley. said...

ur layout is awesome, howdya do all that? :D

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
Blonde again, and i get easily confused. I love to act. Little things ammuse me like seeing people fall over. :) I love to write about randomness and hope to write my own book one day. I just need to figure out what events to write it about. :)

Followers


Recent Comments