Ouchy.

So the weirdest thing happened to me the other night. I was asleep. (as i tend to be alot) and in my dream i became paralyzed. Seriously it seemed soooo real. I remember like flinching in my sleep because it hurt. And then i woke up the next morning. Actually couldn't move!! My back hurt soooo much. And it hurt all all all day. Work was much fun (not) and now. It being two days later still hurts. Jeez. What is up with that. Its so odd. God knows what i did to it.

Work has been mucho boring in the last few weeks, so i have become known as the Artist of the lifeguard team. One little boy called me an "artist teacher" bless him. And i've also been told i am wasted as a lifeguard and that i need to get a job in art. haha people are so funny. :) So yeah here are a few of my creations...


They all look quite cool when there all put next to each other. :) I constantly get people saying oh you must be bored. I'm like YEAH pretty much. God if one of them is a mystery shopper im screwed. haha.

Half term now. Not really got much planned. Got a party to go to tomorrow, with a broken back should be fun. And then i think thats about it. Stupid being poor. FML. haha. And i'm also trying to decide wtf im going to do with my life come September.

Ahh well take each day as it comes eh.

Peace.

x

posted under |

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Marry me !!!

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
Blonde again, and i get easily confused. I love to act. Little things ammuse me like seeing people fall over. :) I love to write about randomness and hope to write my own book one day. I just need to figure out what events to write it about. :)

Followers


Recent Comments