Ehh.

I'm really really really not in the mood for anything right now. ACTUALLY. i am really in the mood to quit work. I am really in the mood to fly over to America to visit my best friend who i miss sooo much. I would like to be able to drive legally. I want a car. I want to live closer to my college friends. :) OH...

The biggest want of all, i would very much like ALL men to stop being total head fucks. Like seriously. Everyone in my life atm seems to think its okay to be utter dicks, AND get away with it? Can any one explain this? Becuase i can't as hell figure it out. :(

Going back to my last post. I really really don't know what to do come September? I mean i know there's loads i want to do. But its actually getting the job etc. Personally i think i just need a job, where i can go to mon-fri (becuase i'm fed up of working weekends) and it pays well. Then from that job, i can save plently of money and afford to go to Camp America. Or at least just get out of this crappy whole town :).

I've come to the conclusion i think i need happy pills. Coz i'm always really like MEH. or feeling like i want to cry. or drunk. aha. which makes it even worse and i STILL cry. Like when i think about leaving college i get really sad, becuase there all really good friends now. When i think about September i think who the hell am i going to hang out with? Everyone's like going to uni and such. So i am actually going to be stuck.

MEH MEH MEH. I'm going to cry. :)

Peace.

x

posted under |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
Blonde again, and i get easily confused. I love to act. Little things ammuse me like seeing people fall over. :) I love to write about randomness and hope to write my own book one day. I just need to figure out what events to write it about. :)

Followers


Recent Comments