Spongebob.

Okay i know i am constantly moaning on here. But seriously. WHY do people feel the need to jump in front of trains? And not only that. On a Saturday night at 8oclock when people are trying to get home to go out!! It really does piss me off. So in the long run. I didn't go out tonight. Just stayed in blogging. YAY. Well actually i'm a geek and i rather enjoy doing that :).

My day was rather funny. We went shopping in Pompy town. Went to the outlet shops first. which were a bit of a let down. We started the day in this cafe place thing, and i wanted the breakfast without the beans. So i was like "Can i please swap the beans for a sausage". And the dopey woman was like "We can't swap beans for meat. You can have another egg" So i was like finnnne. My breakfast came. Twas bloody lovely. With my ONE bit of bacon. I mean how silly is that. One bit of bacon on a fry up. Stupido. And some boy spilt his drink all down him and on the floor. And i was sitting there heaving because this stuff on the floor looked like he sicked it up. And i'm not gonna' lie. I don't do sick. At all. haha.

But yeah shopping was a bit of a bust. Got some bits from the Cadbury's shop. Theeeen, my mother and auntie decided to go into this "cheap pub" they found last time. (turns out it was a Weatherspoons, silly old people) :). So we went in there at about 3. Three bottles of wine and a cider later we stagger out around seven o'clock. Shops shut. Train station locking up. Ahhh. My mum NEVER drinks. Like never ever. So it was rather hilarious to see her drunk. And they were on the train ringing my dad up pretending to be the queen. Ahh was rather humorous. But then the selfish fucker jumped in front of the train and we got delayed. Argh.

Tomorrow i plan to have a sexy lay in. And then i'm going to my friends nannies for dinner and to watch Dancing on ice. I love her nan. More than mine tbh. haha. Mines a loopy crazy nan.

Well i'm going to catch Spider Man now. :)
Peace.
x

posted under |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
Blonde again, and i get easily confused. I love to act. Little things ammuse me like seeing people fall over. :) I love to write about randomness and hope to write my own book one day. I just need to figure out what events to write it about. :)

Followers


Recent Comments