I'm sorry.

Well tbh, i don't actually think anyone cares that i haven't been here. As i don't think any one reads it. So im saying sorry to myself. Because i know in years to come i will read this and think "wow, why was i such an aggressive, moody, bored, i want so much in life person?" haha. I make myself laugh.

So whats new with you? With me? Well. College is going well... i say well. Its sooooo hard! like seriously. At the moment we have to do the following (all over lapping):
* Learn naturalistic monologue
*Learn non naturalistic monologue
*Revise Shakespeare monologue (or pick and learn new one if old one wasn't long enough. Which mine so wasn't) :(
*Learn Scene
*Learn poem about sex (totally awesome and i love it. i'll write a bit in a sec)
*Log book for physical theatre
*Log book x3 for monologues
*Workshop leadership....

I think thats it. But come on!! I go to college three days a week. And on the days im not at college i work. So i have NO time what so ever for me. I just took a week off because i just felt physically and mentally dead. (and the fact i was ill but thats besides the point).

But yeah this poem... Its so totally amazing. Its about this girl who goes from a normal night out with her friends to becoming a prostitute. So when we perform it on stage, we get to wear very little... and rip our clothes and stuff. EEEK. Its gonna be amazing. I would write some of it out. But i can't be arsed to run downstairs to get it. *Note to self, learn lines for that* lol.

Love life? Ehhh. So doesn't exist at the mo. I mean if you know me... Or talk to me you will probably know the head fuck situation i have to deal with right now. So lets not go there.

I still really REALLY hate where i'm living. I look at my room now and think. GOD i can be doing soooo much more than Blogging from here. I could be any where else in the world... If only that stupid little thing called money didn't play such a huge part in this. MEH.

Going out tomorrow night for the first time in forever. And i have not got a clue what to wear. And i need to look good because i still have a crusty nose from my cold. So i need to divert attention haha.

Well, i think thats my mind empty now.. OH. I booked my theory today. Friday 9th April at 10.30am. Scared much?? i keep failing the mock ones. I'm screwwwwed. ahhh.

Well i'm going to play in the rain.
Peace.
X

posted under |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
Blonde again, and i get easily confused. I love to act. Little things ammuse me like seeing people fall over. :) I love to write about randomness and hope to write my own book one day. I just need to figure out what events to write it about. :)

Followers


Recent Comments