Interview Time.

Right so, after i sent my application off i joined to Camp America facebook group where i found two other people who have applied this year. We've been chatting constantly on facebook about it because too be honest i think my family and friends are sick of me going on already. But they both said they heard back from there interviewer like the next day. So i was a bit annoyed that three days later i still hadn't heard.

I went back onto my account and changed the person i wanted to interview me, half an hour later. BOOM email received with an interview date. HURRAH. Tuesday 24th August my Camp America journey REALLY begins.

I've become completely camp obsessed. I go on the website EVERY day. Watch the videos read the blogs, google camps that look cool. Ahh. I don't think i will contain myself for another nine months! haha.

I've started to plan the after camp part too now. Trek America are a travel company who work along side Camp America and offer camp workers a ten percent discount. So that's a bonus. The ones i'm looking at are about three weeks travelling so i'm thinking i'm going to need to save about a minimum of two grand for that. So yes. My life is OFFICIALLY on hold for the next year. But you know what. Its totally gonna' be worth it. :)

Peace.
X

posted under |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments