Hello America!!

SO, I've just sent off my application form and first payment for Camp America 2011. Which i am so so so so so excited about already! It looks soooo good. My friend is there at the moment, but she's gone through another company. Ahh it just looks so good. I mean the facilities aren't brilliant etc but still! What an experience eh.

I've got so much to sort out between now and then. I mean i have to save money, get my visa, sort out flights, save save save, pay the rest of the costs. I seriously want to go now. I mean to don't even know when i'll be going. I'm waiting for an interview date now. But it should be pretty soon i'm guessing? The early bird catches the worm and all that. ahh.

Well i had to blog and just tell you all this. NICOLLE IS EXCITED. :)

Peace.
x

posted under |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments