Life Change

Do you ever get that feeling where you just want to be different? Even if its just for a day? Either skinnier, taller, prettier, fatter, funnier, smarter, thicker? What ever it is that you want you be i wish you could just do it when you want to.

I've suddenly realised that im not the person that im making out i am. I feel as if i need to change to really become the person i am? I dont think it makes sense... im sort of typing all my thoughts and if they dont make a full sentence then im sorry.

I really want something to come out of my life? I want to be successful. I dont want to be stuck in a dead end job or whatever. And tbh i want to get out of doing things i dont like or i dont want to do sooner rather than later.

I think i need to loose weight. No im not fat. But for the field im interested in [Acting and what not] you need to feel confident in who you are. And im not feeling that at the moment. I've put on so much weight since quitting gymnastics and its only just hit me. Its coz' im lazy i know that. But change has to start somewhere eh. :).

So the new me starts tomorrow!! :)

Peace.
x

posted under |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
Blonde again, and i get easily confused. I love to act. Little things ammuse me like seeing people fall over. :) I love to write about randomness and hope to write my own book one day. I just need to figure out what events to write it about. :)

Followers


Recent Comments