Jeez

Aha, i just read back my last post. I think i was going through some emotional self conscious crap!! TBH the new start didn't happen. I still eat just as much chocolate, and drink way too much diet coke. But like i said im not fat so i don't see the point. I did go to the gym last week though. Shocker. Naaa i will start going more. :) I promise.

Start college on Tuesday! :) I'm actually really looking forward to it. Just being able to do some drama again! I've been going crazy not acting. I think ive been a bit of a drama queen at home and work to make up for it. But yeah should all be good. Apart from the hour train ride every day. Not looking forward to that i dont think. :( Ah well. Gives me time to learn lines eh.

I've decided i want to grow my hair again. :). Or at least get extensions that are the same colour as my now white hair. Ahh. Or dye it brown? Hmm. I wonder how many posts i have written mention my hair. aha.

Peace.
x

posted under |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
Blonde again, and i get easily confused. I love to act. Little things ammuse me like seeing people fall over. :) I love to write about randomness and hope to write my own book one day. I just need to figure out what events to write it about. :)

Followers


Recent Comments