2011 the year in the life of...

It seems that whenever I write a new entry in this Blog, a year has passed. In all fairness I completely forgot the password to this and have only just got around to re-setting it. Which is sad really because I love a bit of blogging. not that anyone reads it. But hey ho. Its good to keep a journal or a note of life. I mean hey, just look at how fast its passing by.


2011 has been an incredible year to say the least. It doesn't seem like two minutes ago I was writing about my excitement for Camp and my travels around America. Now i've been, done it, and been home the same amount of time I was away for. It really was a life changing experience. The things i did, the people i met, the cultures i experienced, the hard work i put myself through, the waking up at 7am after getting in at 2am, the meeting and becoming BEST friends with people that live on the other side of the world to you. I could go on, but i really would be here all night. And lets face it, its Christmas in 20 minutes.


Aims for 2012


I for one cannot believe its 2012. The end of the world. The year of England hosting the Olympics. My life seems to be flashing before my eyes. Its a big year ahead of me. And really. What do i have to show for my life at the moment? Not a whole lot. I'm turning 21 next year. By 21 most people are in a long term relationship, or at least have got something there with someone. But hey. Guess what. I'm still a lone wolf. Maybe this is because i spend my time writing to the land of cyber space? Or the fact that everyone that ever likes me, i find an excuse not to like them? Or maybe because i'm just shit out of luck and haven't found the one yet. So yeah. I'm turning 21. Big step in life. Its what i see as the turning point, the point in life where you are supposed to be a "Grown up". Wow. I've got a lot of work to do.


I have the same amount of aims and ambitions as the next kid. Wait. Adult. Thats scary. Calling myself an adult. I guess at 20 thats what I am right? However i really do think its time that i get off fantasy island and land back in reality. Like planning to move to America, live in California like the people on The OC. Thats all well and good. That will happen the day i win the lottery, or I some how come into money. But for now, i need to start making a life here. In England. Saving up, moving out, finding that one... Start a F... the scary F word. Family.


Thats something i NEVER thought i would hear myself say. I Nicolle want to start a Family. I mean woooow. Not right this second. But yeah. I want to be a mum. I'm not sure what it is, the age thing, the working with children thing or just the woman thing? But my mind has sort of been changed these past few months and yeah. I can safely say that the thought of birth doesn't scare me anymore.


so 2011


Its been emotional. Like the last 20 years. But 2012. Lets be having you


PEACE

posted under |

No comments:

Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
Blonde again, and i get easily confused. I love to act. Little things ammuse me like seeing people fall over. :) I love to write about randomness and hope to write my own book one day. I just need to figure out what events to write it about. :)

Followers


Recent Comments