Back to the start.

Don't you just hate it when your stuck in a predicament?

I am totally unsure of whether to get my hair cut really short. As in a mix between Sarah Harding and Frankie from the Saturdays...

I find that funny. When people refere to real life situations with the name of a celebrity. Its not like we do it to normal people. Because im sure no one would have a clue who i was talking about if i said i wanted to get my hair cut like Jessica... (random name inserted here) :]. So yeah thats the problem of the day.

Totally had enough of Sixth form now. Im actually counting down the days till we leave. Hmm let me see... I recon there are about 40 days left. Until study leave. Because im not too sure what date we actually break up on. So this is a random estimation. (Y).

Got my performing arts performance tomorrow morning. Which results in me waking up at six o'clock so i get to school for eight. How much of a mission is that. But hey ho. Life is a bitch like that.

Any ways old chum. I'm off to resolve the problems in the middle east... Or something along those lines.

Peace.
x

posted under |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments