Back to normal.

first day back at "college". i say college with inverted comers because i suppose that's what sixth form is right? and it sounds so childish to say school. hmm. so yeah, started off by finding out im not going to be able to take psycology this year, after i brought a note pad for it and everything. grr, stupid clashes. ah well. theatre, production and photography should be a laugh. first three lessons i had free. cor what a boring three hours that was. but i shouldn't complain as i have none tomorrow. hmm.
ive already decided what i want for Christmas... is that a bad thing? my parents have decided that me and my brother are only allowed to spend £20 on each of them and only buy them useful presents. pretty cool idea, but ideas would be helpful.
wow this weekend should be pretty fun i must admit. im going to London on Saturday for a cruise thing with my papas work. free food, free drink. should be pretty darn fun. i might pick up one of them i heart London tee's. (Y). Then Saturday night is my jolly good friends [hannah and emma] dancing show. :) which always is a super evening out so yeah. well its not just theire show but there the people im going to be watching the most. get on my dancing shoes. good times ahead.
Peace.
x

posted under |

2 comments:

DK said...

Ahh excellent. Sixth is good tings dot com. Like a packet of Belgian Waffles, £1.89.

Anonymous said...

Ah ha, Nicolle you are awesome. I thank you for having a decent ass blog, (Y). Like I'm not going to print screen this one for part of my IT work. Oh yeahhh :D xxxxx

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments